Outer Crescent. Pure Atlanticism. Sea Power. Thalassocracy.
NATO countries (special relations with the United Kingdom), Japan, Philippines, South Korea, Australia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arabian Emirates, Pakistan, Colombia.
Russia, China, India, South Africa, Brazil, Cuba, Venezuela, Bolivia, Equator, Iran, Syria, North Korea
Africa, South-Eastern Asia, Central Asia, Oceania
Western Hemisphere (according to Monroe doctrine) and the world as whole (according to current strategic documents). Zones of Specific interest: Middle East, Pacific, Europe, Eurasia, Central America.
• Promotion of color revolutions throughout the world in spheres of specific interest
• Application of controlled chaos strategy throughout the world
• Military Involvement in Syrian conflict, supporting the anti-governmental forces.
• Self-declared war on ISIS in Syria
• Military presence in Iraq. Implication in Iraqi civil war. Supplies of ammo and intelligence cooperation with legal government of Iraq, supporting Iraq in its war against ISIS. Also the US is accused for secret creating and supporting ISIS.
• Supplies ammo and financial and intelligence support to Ukraine in its proxy war with Russia and irredentist republics of Eastern Ukraine
• Conflict with Russia over Crimea and Eastern Ukraine. The US is the initiator of a sanction war on Russia.
• Military presence in Afghanistan and participation in the war against the Taliban
• Drone campaign in Pakistan, Somalia and Yemen
• Informational and logistical support of Saudi coalition’s intervention in Yemen
• Conflict with China over Spratly Islands in the South China Sea
The USA’s population consists of emigrants from different European and Asian countries, descendants of black slaves from Africa and the native population (major part of whom was annihilated by white settlers).
14%- Americans of Hispanic origin (US Census Bureau considers Hispanic to mean persons of Spanish/Hispanic/Latino origin including those of Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican Republic, Spanish, and Central or South American origin living in the US who may be of any race or ethnic group)
Protestant 51.3%, Roman Catholic 23.9%, Mormon 1.7%, other Christian 1.6%, Jewish 1.7%, Buddhist 0.7%, Muslim 0.6%, other or unspecified 2.5%, unaffiliated 12.1%, none 4%
Liberal ideology dominates American political life. The state itself was created on the principles of liberal philosophy of Enlightenment. It is one of oldest living constitutional republics and federations.
The USA has a two-party political system with both major parties, Democratic and Republican, being liberal with some nuances (Democrats are liberals and left-liberals, Republicans are conservative liberals).
Elitist groups play an important role in American political system: family clans (Bushes, Kennedys, Clintons), freemasonry, para-masonic groups and student societies of prestigious Universities (i.e. Skull and Bones).
Also different pressure groups are very active, including foreign lobbies. The most influential is Israeli one.
The state of the “Core”. The first world. The USA is a center of dollar emission, which makes it the principal economy in the world, and attracts resources, people and capital from the other parts of the world.
Challenges to unipolarity and American global hegemony from BRICS countries.
Mass migration of the Latin American population, who do not share the common American identity. Instead they propose their own identity, based on Catholicism and mixture of indigenous American and South European culture.
Race contradictions within the USA.
Interior criminal activity.
Activity of international criminal networks.
The bond of American values are the values of White Anglo-Saxon Protestants, who established most of the North American colonies and later the United States. From the beginning, the US was distinguished by the mixture of this Calvinist Protestant values and liberal and secular ones. Because of a great number of different religious sects, races and ethnos, the concept of tolerance plays a major role in American society.
Small towns and villages lean more towards traditional values, big cities – Post-Modern ones.
The east and west coast of the country oriented more towards a liberal Post-Modern set of values, with the Mid-West and South being more conservative.
UN (founder, permanent member of Security Council)
International Monetary Fund, World Bank, NAFTA, Trans-Pacific Partnership, NATO, Australia-New Zealand-United States Security Treaty (ANZUS), OSCE, G7, G20.