What’s Behind Trump’s Timing in Declaring Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital
Lesson 1: You can’t put your“capital” on someone else’s territory.
First and foremost, it is imperative to lay down the fact that Donald Trump is acting like a textbook example of a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Zionist Jewish mafia spearheaded by AIPAC(American Israel Public Affairs Committee) here in the United States. With a few exceptions, John F. Kennedy and later on Richard Nixon (ironically), most US presidents have been deeply influenced by AIPAC since that organization was founded in 1951 by Isaiah Kenen. It has gotten so bad in the past few decades that every Democrat and Republican presidential candidate has to publicly pander to AIPAC [prior to the US presidential elections] at their annual meeting in order to out-brown-nose the other candidate! Needless to say, the same old “Rothschild” policy of supporting both sides applies here as well.
Prior to AIPAC, the main pro-Israeli lobby in the US was a racket known as the American Zionist Council which was founded in 1949, literally a year after the founding of the despicable Zionist Regime in Palestine. Isaiah Kenen himself was an employee of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs! You want to talk about foreign interference and collusion in our internal affairs, look no further than the Zionists in America. This hands-behind-the-curtain model is replicated in just about every European nation, although not as obvious and shameless as in America.
Trump’s unilateral decision to declare Al-Quds (Jerusalem) as the capital of this illegitimate regime does not amount to much except for two reasons:
- To bolster the laughable propaganda and create an image that Washington still has a say in the Levant which it clearly doesn’t, regardless of its illegal military bases in Syria. In fact, Washington’s rapidly declining influence in the Middle East is at an unprecedented low, much to be blamed for its own incompetence and lack of sustainable [and sane] strategic policy which inadvertently created a vacuum to be filled by Russia, Iran, and the Lebanese Hezbollah which came to Syria’s help at a time of dire-strait need.
- Much to everyone’s obvious expectancy, to declare Al-Quds (Jerusalem) as the capital of the Zionist Regime would so stir up the Palestinians that it would give the usurping Zionists a pretext for further suppression at a time when Israel and Saudi Arabia’s proxies, ISIS, Al-Nusra, etc., have been utterly decimated in Syria and Iraq. After all, one cannot forget when Israel’s Military Intelligence Chief Major General HerziHalevi openly admitted supporting ISIS when he uttered, “Tel Aviv does not want Daesh (ISIS) to be defeated in war. Israel prefers Daesh over Assad in Syria.”
Let us not forget that the last major confrontation, the so-called 2014 Gaza War, aka, “Operation Protective Edge”, resulted in the death of approximately 2,200 Palestinians, one-third of whom were children, while the Zionists suffered five civilian casualties in a span of five weeks. All in all, 66 IDF soldiers were killed, while approximately 11,000 Gazan were wounded, including over 3,300 children, of whom over 1,000 were left permanently disabled. The Gaza Health Ministry, UN, and some human rights groups reported that 69–75% of the Palestinian casualties were civilians. OCHA (United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs) stated that 520,000 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip (approximately 30% of its population) might have been displaced, of whom 485,000 needed emergency food assistance and 273,000 were taking shelter in 90 UN-run schools. These are staggering numbers!
The Trump declaration of Al-Quds (Jerusalem) as the capital the Zionist Regime seems to be a well-premeditated trap for the Palestinians to react violently giving Israel a justification to “mow the lawn” as they cynically refer to the periodic massacres of Palestinians.
Israel has been systematically practicing an illegal occupation, illegal land annexation, ethnic cleansing, apartheid, and genocide in Palestine for close to 70 years now. What difference does it make if the Evil Global Empire and its drunk Emperor Trump unilaterally declare Al-Quds the capital of the illegitimate Zionist state when they lack the moral and legal authority to do so in the first place? That leaves us with no doubt that this was an obvious act of provocation. What concerns me is our oppressed Palestinian brothers and sisters falling into the trap that has been maliciously prepared for them.
To sum up in three words: It’s a trap!
The announcement involves Washington moving its embassy from Tel Aviv, one of the most decrepit, depraved, and debauched cites in the world to Al-Quds/ Jerusalem, one of the holiest and revered cities in the world. And to add more insult to the injury, Trump specifically distinguished-Quds/ Jerusalem as the capital of “Israel”. The timing of all this is not coincidental.Eschatologically speaking, could this be one of the preludes and harbingers of “the abomination of desolation”, a mysterious and still-to-be-decoded phrase spoken repeatedly by Prophet Daniel in the Old Testament and reiterated by St. Mark and St. Mathew in the New Testament? Something to consider!
Here are some facts:
- The modern geopolitical entity is known as “Israel” was founded by Zionist-atheists. Their goal was political, not religious. Respectable true Judaism has been hijacked by Zionism, similar to how patriotism in America has been hijacked by militarism, in part due to the infectious militarism of our “greatest ally Israel”.
- Israel does not want peace; they never did. In fact, from well before this rogue nation’s founding, its leaders have made their real goal public: to expand. Its founding father, David ben Gurion, made it clear on May 24, 1948: “We should prepare to go over to the offensive. Our aim is to smash Lebanon, Jordan, and Syria. The weak point is Lebanon, for the Muslim regime [there] is artificial and easy for us to undermine. We shall establish a Christian state there and then we will smash the Arab legion, eliminate Jordan. Syria will fall to us. We then bomb and move on and take Port Said, Sinai, and Alexandria.”(Taken from “Ben Gurion, A Biography” by Michael Ben Zohar 1978).
The people of the Middle East region, of course, have always known this ambition and they refuse to accept invasion and occupation. What Zionists call “peace” is actually total submission to them.
- Israel’s policy has always been centered on deception, provocation, exaggerations, false flag operations, and intelligence services contrived events to frame their enemies. The foundational mantra of “A land without a people for a people without a land” is a grotesque, 100% falsehood; a total fabrication. Palestine always had a thriving, diverse society of Muslims, Christians, and Jews, with a rich history that Israeli leaders have openly admitted they have systematically destroyed to perpetuate the myth.
- The Israelis’ special talent, throughout history, is their ability to appear as the victims. But in fact, they are the fox pretending to be the chicken.
Why is Trump’s Jerusalem recognition a trap?
1. This is a deliberately-timed, direct insult and provocation, actually a declaration of war against the Palestinians as well as Iran and Turkey. President Erdogan has not exactly made his sentiments private regarding this matter. And the Israelis are absolutely petrified of a possible Iranian military base east of the occupied Golan Heights within the Syrian border. As a matter of fact, some of the recent Israeli bombings of Syria may have something to do with this fact.
2. Now that Israel has been de-facto defeated in Syria and Iraq, the Zionist Regime wants to show the world that it overtly controls the US, not exactly a secret to anyone. This is for public consumption to save face. The war criminal prime minister of the Zionist Regime, Benjamin Netanyahu, is quoted saying, “America is something that can easily be moved, moved to the right direction.”He was filmed boasting this vulgar but tragically true statement. The video is widely available on YouTube. Everyone knows of the tight personal relationship between Trump/Kushner and Netanyahu. And Trump’s cabinet and appointees are pretty much all “Israel-first” cronies.
The Zionists are lusting for the US to go to war against Iran, the last bastion of a true nation-state resistance and the single greatest threat to Israel’s bloody hegemony and dominance. As a recent headline stated, “Israel will fight Iran to the last American.”Their corrosive mentality is as follows: “Yes, many Americans will die in a war against Iran as in Iraq. But that is a sacrifice Israel is willing to make.”That statement sums it up. It is noteworthy to mention that Israel has been lying about Iran’s nuclear program since 1984 to get the Americans to support their anti-Iranpogrom. Yes, pogrom. Keep in mind, the second largest population of Jews in the Middle East is in Iran, whose fate is considered of strategic importance in the Zionists’ calculations.
3. If the US embassy in Israel is moved to Al-Quds/ Jerusalem, it will either be attacked by Israeli a false flag operation to frame The Resistance – the countries and groups that oppose Israel – or the anger and frustration of the Palestinians will be kindled to such a fever pitch that there might be a mob attack against the embassy. This is what the Zionists want: a reason to retaliate.
4. Why is the timing so obvious? Israel manipulated the US to invade Iraq. Same with Syria. They wanted the US to slay their enemies before them, to weaken them, to prevent a route through Iran, Iraq, Syria on to Lebanon. This is why Israel has been directly supporting both ISIS and Al-Nustra (aka, Al Qaeda) in Syria and why they have acted as the terrorists’ air force as well as a healthcare provider in Northern Israel, the videos of which are widely available on YouTube.
So what will be the potential consequences of all this?
We could be looking at an all-out war scenario although I believe the adult nations of the word will avoid this, even if it’s just for the sake of petroleum and energy resource stability. The deep civilizations of the Middle East, Syria and Iran especially, are strong and act very astutely. Together with the Lebanese Hezbollah and now Iraq, Iran and Syria have proven themselves to be able to surprise and defeat their enemies. The murderous arrogance of the Zionists is absolute. No one disputes that. In fact, their greatest weakness is their hubris which is an accumulated and collective form of the Jewish mental illness, no offense to our anti-Zionist Jewish colleagues.
This US Embassy moves from Tel Aviv to Al-Quds/ Jerusalem may bring about at least a symbolic and temporary unification of many powers in the region, a formidable fighting force. But that would probably mean the western powers may directly enter the conflict with full military commitment. Where Russia and China would be in this awful conflict is still unknown.
If you enjoyed this piece then take a look at Imperia News.