Iran Imposes Sanctions on 15 US Companies for Backing Terrorism
In a statement released on Sunday, the Iranian Foreign Ministry said the 15 companies have directly or indirectly collaborated with the Tel Aviv regime in committing its “savage crimes” in the occupied Palestinian territories.
The sanctions came two days after Washington imposed bans on nearly a dozen foreign companies or individuals for cooperating with the Islamic Republic.
The US sanctions targeted 11 companies or individuals from China, North Korea or the United Arab Emirates for transferring technology to Iran that it claimed could boost the country’s ballistic missile program.
The Iranian Foreign Ministry said according to the country’s sanctions, any business activity with these 15 companies is forbidden and their assets within the jurisdiction of the Islamic Republic will be subject to freezing, and no visas will be issued to individuals holding positions in or associated with these corporations.
The statement also said Washington’s unilateral bans were imposed on Tehran “under fabricated pretexts,” slamming the restrictive measures as a violation of “international law” as well as the spirit and text of the July 2015 nuclear deal between Iran and world powers, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA).
The ministry further underlined that Iran is resolved to develop its peaceful missile power as part of the nation’s “inalienable” right to enhance its deterrence and defense might in the face of threats.
Here is the list of the sanctioned US corporations:
-Beni Tal security company has collaborated with the Israeli military in the suppression of Palestinian people.
-United Technologies has sold Black Hawk military helicopters to the Israeli regime which have been used to bomb occupied territories and Palestinian refugee camps.
-Raytheon has supplied Israel with technologically advanced military weapons that have been used against Palestinian people during the Gaza war.
-ITT Corporation has provided the Israeli military with equipment it has used to stage nightly raids in Palestinian villages and refugee camps.
-Re/Max has been involved in illegal real estate transactions in Israeli settlements across occupied Palestinian territories.
-Oshkosh Corporation has been supplying the Israeli military with parts for armored vehicles used to restrain the Palestinian population.
-Magnum Research Inc. has collaborated with Israeli military industries in the manufacturing of firearms and military equipment.
- Kahr Arms has provided spare parts and developed light weapons used by the Israeli army in cooperation with the regime’s military industry.
- M7 Aerospace LP, purchased by US subsidiary of the Israeli military contractor Elbit Systems, has been active in the production and development of Israeli radar and missile systems.
- Military Armament Corporation has provided services and equipment linked to the weapons used by Israeli police.
- Lewis Machine and Tool Company has provided weapons spare parts and services to the Israeli military’s arms industry.
- Daniel Defense has provided the Israeli military’s arms industry with spare parts and services for weapons manufacturing.
- Bushmaster Firearms International has provided the Israeli military’s arms industry with spare parts and services for weapons manufacturing.
-O.F. Mossberg & Sons has supplied Israel with weapons, which are used by the regime’s military and police forces in the crackdown on Palestinian civilians.
-H-S Precision, Inc. has provided the Israeli regime with weapons manufacturing technology.
According to the Iranian Foreign Ministry, the list could expand to include more entities.