Declaration of Yuggera Tribal Sovereignty to the Lands of Brisbane/Ipswich
"Article 18: Indigenous peoples have the right to participate in decision-making in matters which would affect their rights, through representatives chosen by themselves in accordance with their own procedures, as well as to maintain and develop their own indigenous decision- making institutions.
Article 19:States shall consult and cooperate in good faith with the indigenous peoples concerned through their own representative institutions in order to obtain their free, prior and informed consent before adopt- ing and implementing legislative or administrative measures that may affect them." United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
- The Pacific Islander Protection Act 1875 clearly states Britain has No Jurisdiction over the First Peoples, British Australia has been in breach of this declaration ever since.
- The Mabo case dismissed the notion of Terra Nullius in the High Courts, and proved our existence within our Homelands, why then is the Native Title agenda dictating the terms and conditions of the First Peoples connection to country?
- The Yuggera Ugarapul Tribal Peoples are NOT party to the Native Title farce that does not acknowledge our Birthrights / Sovereign Rights of the true Custodians also.
- The Doctrine of Discovery developed by the Roman Catholic Empire is not based on Biblical principals, this criminal and blasphemous document has been used to commit Genocidal Crimes against Humanity including theft of lands and properties throughout the Earth no civilised society should ever include this document to justify Covetousness within any People's Ancestral Homelands
- Ongoing Acts of Parliament enforced Slavery and many other inhumane treatments including the fact that our Peoples were regarded as Flora & Fauna and not a people with any rights whatsoever
- Added supporting documents to our claims is The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples reinforces our Rights as Original Peoples of these lands under International Law
Our aim is to convey to your peoples of the Truth as our Nationality as Yuggera Peoples and we are appealing to the Conscience of Individuals within your Governments & Corporations who believe in Justice and adhere to Truth, Righteousness and Remorse for the detrimental actions of the past (including today) to remedy the future, not only for the First People but for Australia.
Justice for the People
18“Appoint judges and officials for yourselves from each of your tribes in all the towns the Lord your God is giving you. They must judge the people fairly.
19You must never twist justice or show partiality. Never accept a bribe, for bribes blind the eyes of the wise and corrupt the decisions of the godly.
20Let true justice prevail, so you may live and occupy the land that the Lord your God is giving you." Deuteronomy 16 TLB